We took a trip to one of America’s most beautiful gardens this past weekend, Longwood Gardens. For the first three years of my son’s life, we lived near Longwood Gardens and made weekly trips to their amazing Children’s Garden. We moved away three years ago and decided it was time to visit again. My son loved it and could have spent all day there! Every bit of it is spectacular from the water gardens to the conservatory to the vegetable gardens. And I was definitely inspired to do some primping in my own garden.
Links I Love This Week
- Looking for some fun summer ideas? Backyard Bucket List (73 Frugal & Creative Backyard Activities for Kids) : Keeper of the Home
- Buying in bulk is a smart move. I have been trying to bring my own reusable containers to the bulk bins. A Guide to Buying Bulk Foods for Your Family, to Save Resources & Money : Inhabitots
- Did you know that most couches contain toxic chemicals? For more information, visit Safer Chemicals’ “I want comfort, not cancer.” For help finding a toxin-free couch, see Moms Clean Air Force’s post on “My Hunt for a Chemical-Free Couch.”
- 5 Ways to eco-enhance your bedroom for more natural sleep : Nature Moms
- I love these recipe ideas from Wellness Mama: After-Birth Bath Fizzies and After-Birth Sitz Bath Herbs
Want more One Part Sunshine? Here’s how: