We had a fun week flying kits, studying pandas at the library and learning about ancient China in our homeschool history club. And now the spring weather is gone and it is snowing again! I also put together several Easter and spring crafts that I will be sharing with you this week (including the beautiful rainbow Kool-Aid dyed playsilk that Monster is wearing in the above photo).
PopSugar issued a challenge to put your blog on a plate! See my recipe for One Part Sunshine Lemon Cardamom Blueberry Buckle.
Links I Love This Week:
- How to travel without toxic chemicals :: Safer Chemicals
- Find out how long food really lasts and stop throwing food out on its expiration date :: Earth911
- 15 products you didn’t know you could buy reusable :: Nature Moms
- 5 Reasons to Have a Plant at your Desk :: Earth911
- 7 Wool Felt Play Mats that Inspire Open-Ended Fun :: Inhabitots
- Precious Easter basket made from “trash” :: Apartment Therapy
- 20 Simple Ways to Brighten Someone’s Day :: Inner Child Giving
Want more One Part Sunshine? Here’s how: