We finally got our first significant snowfall this winter. Of course, we didn’t really get outside to enjoy it much before most of it melted away. Our goal is to build a snowman if another one comes.
Here is what I have been doing this week:
- Joined a Story of the World homeschoolers club where Monster wrote in cuneiform on clay, hieroglyphs on “papyrus” and made an authentic Egyptian snack
- Tried the Apple Bread recipe from Mollie Katzen’s The New Enchanted Broccoli Forest cookbook and loved it!
- Cut out snowflakes with Monster
Links I Love:
- Embracing & Encouraging Curiosity :: Simple Kids
- Mommy’s Not Allowed to Get Sick: How to Be Sick When You Can’t Call in Sick :: Apartment Therapy
- Midwives May Be The Key To Healthier Births and Babies :: Inhabitots
- 10 Pieces of Advice for all Homeschoolers, New or Old :: SmallWorld
- Make beautiful paper lilies with your kids as Valentines’ Day presents :: How Does She