I come across many great blogs, crafts and articles every week, so I figured now would be a great time to start sharing them! Of course, you can continue to see other links that I share daily through my Facebook and Twitter accounts.
And, for further inspiration, here is a little about what I’ve been up to this week:
- Knitting a pair of baby leggings for my sweet little girl.
- Cooking homemade bread instead of buying it from the store.
- Reading The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
Links I Love:
- 5 Simple Methods to Naturally Prevent the Flu :: Eco Child’s Play
- Cell Phones, Radiation & Your Child’s Health :: Healthy Child Healthy World
- Study Links Hair Products to Early Puberty in Girls :: Enviroblog
- Weaving Tutorial for Beginners and Kids with Cardboard and Yarn :: Made by Joel
- Edible Sugar Lip Scrub: Husband Approved :: how does she
- Muslin Tooth Fairy Bags :: Cutesy Crafts