We had two days of 70-something degree weather here in Charlottesville! So we took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent most of our time outside. Oddly enough, the warm weather inspired me to do a lot more cooking.
A little about what I’ve been doing this week:
- Learning how to use my iPhone camera with help from this tutorial from Grumbles & Grunts
- Made mini pizzas. Mine had mozzarella, onions and homemade red sauce. My husband used taco sauce, cheddar and monterey jack cheese, green onions, cilantro and jalapeños. And Monster had a white pizza with just mozzarella. They were delicious!
Links I love this week:
- A How-To for making a Heart-Shaped Valentine Kite :: My Poppet
- Love Bug Valentines for a less-cutesy alternative :: Dandee Designs
- No More Flame Retardant Chemicals in Gatorade – But How Healthy Is the Replacement? :: Generation Green
- BPA: Why I Became Best Friends with my Slow Cooker :: Enviroblog
- 5 Kitchen Gadgets That Actually Help Fight Waste :: Earth911
- 5 All Natural Flu Remedies For Babies & Kids :: Inhabitots
Want more One Part Sunshine? Here’s how: