I love my kids! We had a fun week together swimming, playing soccer, going to festivals, playing in the backyard and gardening.
I discovered this amazing website called Craft Hope, and it is inspiring my next Good Deed. Craft Hope is currently requesting handmade hats, scarves and blankets to send to kids and families in Romania to help them deal with their very cold winters. I’m going to work on a scarf to send to them, hopefully by next week.
Links I Love This Week:
- 6 Greener Cleaners, Disinfectants, and Deodorizers :: How Does She
- Natural Pesticides to use instead of toxic chemicals :: The Good Human
- What are your thoughts on Lotus Birth (or keeping the umbilical cord and placenta attached until they fall off) :: Inhabitots
- Retailers: Mind the Store and Protect Your Customers from Toxic Chemicals :: Non-Toxic Kids
- How to protect your children from lead poisoning :: Inhabitots
- 15 Uses for Mint :: Mother Earth Living
- How To: Turn Cardboard Boxes into Colorful Leather Handled Storage Bins :: Brit & Co
- The Best BPA-free Popsicle Molds for Homemade Ice Pops :: Growing a Green Family
- This Saturday is the Great Cloth Diaper Change!
Want more One Part Sunshine? Here’s how: